“DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY: A NEW APPROACH TO LEARNING AND TEACHING”
DATES: LOCATIONS: DURATION & FEE (per person)
18-22 / 17-23 Nov, 2019 Prague /Czech Republic € 350 (5 days) / € 490 (7 days)
6-10 / 5-11 April, 2020 Paris/ France € 350 (5 days) / € 490 (7 days)
21-25 / 21-27 June, 2020 Istanbul/ Turkey € 350 (5 days) / € 490 (7 days)
TARGET GROUP: HEI (Higher Education Institutions) staff, school staff (primary and secondary), and staff working in Adult Education Centres
CERTIFICATES: “Certificate of Participant”, “Europass Mobility Certificate”, “Staff Mobility Agreement”, “Invoice”
ICT stands for “Information and Communication Technologies.” It refers to technologies that provide access to information through telecommunication. Technology is already a part of our lives so integrating it into education is necessary. It is clear that digital technology approaches are beneficial for student learning. This course aims to develop digital competences and skills of both students and teachers. It also supports teachers to understand how it can be used for learning through radio, telephone and all other communication tools. With the help of better use of digital technology, both teachers and students will benefit from the technological tools in the classroom and outside.
The course aims to provide teachers with:
- Introduction to ICT in education
- ICT-based learning and implementing
- The benefits and useful ways in ICT in education
- Use of technological tools in classroom for educational purposes
- Knowledge about the internet security and ethics
- Practical ideas how teachers can integrate technology into their lessons
- How to motivate and guide students in using technology
- Finding and creating resources for lessons
- Usage of ICT in diffirent contents
- Classroom activities related to ICT
- Ideas about using materials in related topic
- Approaches to establishing relationship between technology and students
- Techniques to direct students properly in use of technology
- Innovative methods and techniques for ICT
- Effective teaching through technological tools
- Techniques for promoting effective use of technology
- Creating websites
- How to develop teamwork
- Modification for the use of ICT tools in curriculum
- Ideas for creating innovative and technological classroom environment
- An opportunity to exchange ideas on the topic and develop links with teachers from other countries.
In the framework of Erasmus Plus Programme, we are going to develop our courses based in both theoretical and practical methodologies. We will focus on innovative approaches and practical ideas for how teachers can improve teaching through use of technological tools(ICT) in lessons. Also, what the most effective teachers are doing in this area will be shared with participants.
PREPARATION: A detailed questionnaire to indicate teachers’ level of experience, teaching background and their own teaching methods.